Missing your natural teeth can cause a lot of problems. First, missing teeth are visible when you speak or smile, and they will ruin your smile and personality. But this is not all! Each missing tooth makes it difficult for you to eat and speak. Therefore, it is necessary that you should get your missing teeth replaced immediately to avoid these problems.
If you’ve also lost one or more of your teeth, then don’t worry. You are not alone! According to The American College of Prosthodontics, around 120 million people in the US have lost at least one tooth. But we have a solution for you at VIP Dental Implants. We believe that when it comes to replacing your missing natural teeth, there is no better option than Dental Implants.
What are Dental Implants?
An implant is a screw-shaped metal fixture which is inserted within the jaw bone and it functions as the replacement root. The implants are made from Titanium alloys which equip them with a unique capability to promote bone formation around them. This allows the implants to become fully embedded within the bone, thereby providing a strong and durable foundation for any prosthesis which is attached to it for replacing missing teeth.
Who can Benefit from Dental Implants?
Any individual who has a good overall general and dental health, and seeks a replacement for missing teeth is a suitable candidate for implants. To get your teeth replaced with implants, you must have sufficient volume and density of jaw bone available so that the implant gets firmly anchored within it. Also, you must not have any gum or periodontal problems, or any chronic medical illness.
You are a suitable candidate for getting implants if you have any of the following problems:
- Replacing your Missing Teeth – if you’re missing one or more of your teeth, you can get a lasting and naturally beautiful smile with teeth implants Houston.
- Replacement of Dentures – if you are not satisfied with your current removable dentures, then you can certainly benefit from dental implants in Houston TX. The best thing is that you won’t be needing one implant for replacing each missing tooth; instead, denture implants in Houston TX can be used to support up to 3 or 4 missing teeth with a single implant
- Complete Smile Makeover – if you are not happy with the shape or color of your teeth, then our best dental implant doctors in Houston will give you a complete smile makeover with implant-supported prostheses so that you can enjoy the smile or your dreams.
How Many Teeth can be Replaced with Dental Implants?
Dental implants can be used for replacing a single tooth to all missing teeth in a jaw.
- Replacing a Single Missing Tooth – For replacing a single tooth, our dental implant specialist Houston will attach a porcelain or zirconia crown to the implant once it has become fully integrated within the bone.
- Replacing Multiple Missing Teeth – For replacing more than one missing teeth, we use removable denture implants or implant-supported fixed bridges, depending on the location and number of teeth missing.
- Replacing a Complete Dental Arch – When it comes to replacing a complete dental arch, we will give a complete fixed bridge which is supported by only 4 implants in each jaw. This type of prosthesis is called an all-on-four dental implant-supported denture.
Getting Teeth Implants in Houston
At VIP Dental Implants, getting implants is a very simple procedure which is usually completed in different phases.
- Consultation – first, our dentists will perform a detailed examination of your existing teeth and assess your oral health status. They will then prepare a customized treatment plan while considering your dental health and cosmetic needs.
- Surgical Procedure – in the next appointment, we will administer anesthesia to make you pain-free and relaxed. We will then make an incision over the soft tissues to expose the bone where the implant will be inserted. Next, our dentists will drill a hole in the jaw bone and insert the implant into position while applying controlled forces. Once the implant is in position, a healing collar will be attached to it and we will suture the gum flap back into position. Finally, we will place a temporary restoration over the implant so that you don’t have to go with a missing tooth.
- Implant Loading – this is the process in which a suitable prosthesis like a crown, denture or a fixed bridge is attached to the implant once healing of the surgical site has taken place. Normally, the healing takes about 6 months to complete. However, in some cases, our dentists may choose to attach the prosthesis immediately after implant insertion. This is known as immediate implant loading.
That’s it. Say hello to your beautiful, new smile!
By now, you must be thinking “ where can I get the most affordable implants near me?” The answer is VIP Dental Implants in Houston TX. Here’s why we are the best:
- Unmatched Expertise – At VIP dental implants, we take pride in having some of the most qualified and highly experienced dentists in town. Therefore, you can rest assured that you will get the highest quality of dental care with us, in a comfortable and relaxing environment.
- You are In-charge of your Treatment – at VIP dental implants, you will be in charge of your treatment at every step, right from the diagnosis and treatment planning to get the smile of your dreams with an implant-supported prosthesis.
- Durability – we only use the highest quality implants and restorative materials while replacing your teeth. Therefore, with proper care, your implant-supported teeth can last for a lifetime.
When it comes to replacing your missing, there is no better option than dental implants. So, if you’re looking for a tooth replacement option that has lifelike esthetics and restores your ability to eat and speak easily, then dental implants at VIP Dental implants should be your first choice.